Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2.0.1.3.

Looking back at 2013 I am exceptionally grateful. In just twelve short months, my life managed to change rather drastically. After graduation, moving to New York City, spending time in Colorado, landing my dream internship, starting a new job, celebrating my golden birthday and endless travel in between, I cannot help but feel extremely blessed. While I often feel my life is pulling a million directions at once, days like this (in sunny Florida no less) allow me to take a minute and appreciate the wonderful and unexpected things that have come my way. I hope everyone has a happy New Year! I look forward to what 2014 has in store--if 2013 was any indication, I have high hopes! Cheers!

 

 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS