Monday, November 18, 2013

Holiday Gift Guide.

You may think that this holiday gift guide comes prematurely (in which case you would strongly object to the Christmas music currently playing as I write this.) However, with December hastily approaching, holiday shopping will be in full swing before you know it! I vowed to start this process early--as I eagerly state most years, rarely ever following through--so that I could enjoy the season rather than succumb to the chaos that inevitably unfolds the week before festivities. I hope to skip the stresses of last minute shopping and instead fill my time appreciating the joys winter brings: ice skating in Central park, hot chocolate from City Bakery, Christmas movies by the fire and a trip home to help cut down the perfect tree.
 
So, without further ado, here is my first ever holiday gift guide. Items range from under $25 steals to splurge-worthy finds. They all make for memorable gifts, whether you are drawn to leopard booties, sweet midi rings or sinful New York cookies.
 

 
I hope this guide inspires you when it comes to gift-giving this year, whether for your own holiday wish list or for others.
 
15. J.Crew vest 

1 comment:

  1. Great Picks!!! Fab suggestions... Love them all =) Yay for Christmas!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS