Monday, November 4, 2013

Nightstand Necessities.


In my opinion, one's nightstand is a pretty sacred place. Although mine may be disorganized at times, it is usually a relatively good glimpse into my life.

In my tiny New York apartment, my bedside table is a combination of pretty and functional and often serves as a "catch all" in my hectic life. You will always find my favorite Dyptique candle, a block sign which reads, "love you to the moon and back" and an Eiffel tower ring stand draped with my jewelry from the week. There is typically a recently used Essie polish (currently obsessed with "The Lace Is On" iridescent purple shade) and sunglasses flung to the side in my rush home from work. Beneath my table I have a colorful clock and a collection of books--Cupcakes & Cashmere, The Devil in the White City and a compilation of handcrafted Manhattan maps.

Below is a preview of what is at by bedside and an assortment of what I deem necessary. With a combination of these items you will have a chic, yet practical, nightstand in no time.




10. Watch


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS