Saturday, December 21, 2013

Christmas Comes In All Sizes

Today, I'm sharing a link I recently stumbled upon and love. With Christmas around the corner I am sure most people have their trees up and decorations in place. However, it is my first year living in NYC--in a tiny apartment nonetheless--and I have noticed many people opt out of putting up trees due to their small spaces. For the girl who counts down the days until her family trip to a tree farm in rural Maryland to hand cut the perfect tree, I find this devastating. Therefore, I wanted to share with you a couple of nontraditional ideas, creative Christmas trees for tiny homes! Even if you don't want a real tree taking over your living space, it is never to late to add a little Christmas cheer to your cozy apartment!



{apartmenttherapy.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS