Monday, February 9, 2015

Do As The Coloradans Do.

I was able to jet off to CO for a couple of days and in true fashion, my parents planned an unforgettable week. From skiing and sporting events to snowy walks and hot tubs, I had an authentic Colorado experience and was able to spend some quality time with two of my favorite people.  I always leave Colorado with a heavy heart and an overwhelming urge to book my next flight - one ways are increasingly tempting! 

My adventurous trip is way more exciting via pictures - enjoy! 

[chasing the sun all the way to Colorado]
[Copper Mountain - only a mild pizza formation needed]
[ski lift selfie]
[yes, my first rodeo]
[mouthwatering grapefruit pancakes with cornflake crunch from Root Down]
[CU basketball game - go Buffs!]

2 comments:

  1. So happy you love to visit - Colorado does have a lot to offer! It was so fun having you here - skiing was definitely a highlight! Come back soon - please!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS