Friday, March 14, 2014

Milk & Cookie Shots.

I must admit, a few months ago I was another cronut-crazed New Yorker standing on Spring Street at 6:00am waiting in line to taste the magic of Dominique Ansel's donut croissant hybrid. I am not ashamed to say I would do it all again, because yes, it lived up to the hype. I indulged in November's flavor, salted dulce de leche. It was light and flaky, sweet and salty and entirely unique. 



Just when I thought it couldn't get much better, the pastry chef did it again! Dominique Ansel debuted his chocolate chip cookie milk shots to the world last weekend at SXSW and alas they are coming to NYC. The shots are for sale at 3:00pm today, becoming the ultimate afternoon snack. Only 200 are made fresh each day for immediate consumption (who wants a soggy cookie) so get em while they're hot--literally. Unfortunately I am unable to waiting in line today, but this is definitely on my to do list next week. I will report back! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS